Deadline: Midnight, February 1st, 2023, Pacific Time; Wednesday at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Organized sessions provide an opportunity to explore ideas that are relevant to the CAES and agricultural economics discipline. We are particularly interested in exploring novel formats, new ideas, and broader engagement strategies. We encourage members to make the most of this opportunity.
Registration and Membership Requirements:
- Presenting authors must be members of CAES, WAEA, or both, and
- Registered for the Annual Meeting by May 30, 2023.
- Proposals should not exceed 1,000 words and be submitted as a PDF file with double spacing.
- Papers should be original and not submitted elsewhere for presentation.
- The session format is open and may involve panel discussions of prepared questions, debates, roundtable meetings, or other formats.
Proposals must include the following:
- Session title
- Description of the topic, including why it will generate discussion
- Description of the session format
- List of session participants and the role each will play in the session
- List of paper or presentation titles, including all authors and affiliations
Selection and Notification:
- A committee headed by the CAES President will evaluate the proposals.
- Final selection of proposals will be based on a clearly worded rationale for their proposed organized symposium.
- Authors will be advised on the status of their proposal(s) by mid-March, 2023.
How to Submit: