Your CAES membership will last for one full year from the date of payment. As soon as payment and your membership form are received you will be able to Login to the member area and and reap the benefits of membership!
- Select the appropriate membership level below and pay securely with your PayPal account or a credit card. PayPal will confirm payment and you will be sent an email with a link to complete your application.
- Click the link (or cut and paste into your browser), fill out the membership form and submit it. Done!
- Regular membership is open to any individual with a professional interest in the fields of agricultural, food, resource and environmental economics.
- Retiree membership is open to professionals who are retired.
- Early Career Professional membership is open to professionals who have graduated within the last five years. Provide your graduation date.
- Student membership is available to anyone currently pursuing a degree. Provide your expected graduation date.
PAY BY MAIL WITH CHEQUE
Download and fill out this PDF MEMBERSHIP FORM and mail it with a cheque to: CAES Accounting, 331 Bank St., PO Box 87030 Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1X0. Or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheques must be in Canadian funds and drawn on a Canadian bank, made payable to CAES.
Renewal notices will be emailed to you 10 days before and 5 days after your membership expiry date. Login to renew through the member area.
*GST/HST is added to membership fees according to province of residence.