CLOSING DATE: AUGUST 12, 2019 (23:59, CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME)
PRA Inc. is currently seeking applications to fill full-time Research Associate positions in our Winnipeg office. These positions offer candidates dynamic opportunities to be involved in all aspects of applied research, ranging from project management, research design, data collection and analysis (both quantitative and qualitative), and report writing.
The new Research Associate(s) will primarily contribute to program evaluations, which involve assessing the design, implementation, or results of programs or initiatives. Evaluations will often include a combination of quantitative (e.g., administrative data review, surveys, economic impact analyses) and qualitative methods (e.g., key informant interviews, focus groups, literature and document reviews).
Required skills and qualifications:
· At least a master’s degree in a relevant discipline (social sciences, public health, health sciences, environmental sciences, other sciences, business, law, or public administration)
· Fluency in English
· Superior analytical skills
· High level oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
Desired skills and qualifications (one or more of the following are considered assets, but are not required):
· Financial, economic, or demographic modelling
· Economic evaluation (e.g., cost-benefit analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis)
· Simulation techniques
· Advanced statistics
· Data visualization
· Advanced skills in Excel and in statistical or computing software packages such as SPSS, Stata, SAS, R, Python, and/or Visual Basic for Applications
· Fluency in French
Candidates will be tested for their analytical and communication skills through a written test and interview(s).
PRA has been a key player in the Canadian research and evaluation community for over 30 years. We have assisted a wide variety of clients, including federal departments and agencies, provincial government bodies, and non-profit organizations. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.pra.ca. For more information on evaluation and the Canadian Evaluation Society, please visit https://evaluationcanada.ca/.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits with excellent opportunities for professional growth and development, as well as a welcoming and inclusive work environment.
To apply, please go to https://www.pra.ca/SE/1/Research_Associate_2019/
Apply for job
Join the conversation
“My favourite thing about being a CAES member is the way it brings together like-minded individuals who all have different knowledge and experience. To be able to discuss relevant topics with people who have a broad range of expertise within the field is very beneficial.”
Kathryn, Early Career Professional Member