Farm Credit Canada is Canada's leading agriculture lender. We live and breathe Canadian agriculture, agribusiness and agri-food. We support, strengthen and celebrate the industry, and we're proud of it.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional customer service skills to provide financial services and advice in our high-volume Customer Service Centre, responding to inquiries by phone or email in a clear, courteous and professional manner.
This position is designated bilingual ( English and French), and the successful candidate must be able to communicate in both of Canada's official languages.
What you’ll do:
• Process loan applications, adjudicate credit and make lending decisions
• Help callers understand which FCC financing options best suit their needs
• Thoroughly resolve any issues from customers or FCC business partners
What we’re looking for:
• A strong team player with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a high level of professionalism when speaking with customers
• A multi-tasker who is organized and detail-oriented
• Readiness to take on increased responsibility over time
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and produce consistent results
What you’ll need:
• A diploma or degree in business administration, agriculture or economics and at least two years of experience at a financial institution (or equivalent combination of education and experience) • A love for agriculture
To apply, copy & paste the link bellow: