The Canadian Foundation for Food and Agricultural Education is calling for applications for the Douglas McRorie Memorial Scholarship.
Two scholarships will be offered in 2019: $3,000 Masters level and $6,000 PhD level, to students specializing in agricultural business, economics, finance or trade. The scholarships are awarded on the following criteria
- Agricultural post-graduate student,
- Emphasis in research related to agricultural business/commerce/economics/trade,
- Academic record,
- Leadership and community service,
- Work experience and career interests,
- Letters of recommendation.
The Scholarship is made available through the support of the RBC Foundation.
2019 Application Guidelines and Application Form can be found online at cffae.ca