In this role, you will be responsible for helping Stratus clients get the most value from their market research investment. You will transform complex data into clear, useful information that is easy to understand. Your agri-marketing knowledge and experience will help you deliver clear analysis and valuable insights. You will work with clients to make the information relevant and actionable for their business. You must be able to deliver effective presentations, with confidence and credibility.
More specifically, you will:
- Design and coordinate market research studies.
- Analyze research data, interpret results and design summary reports.
- Service clients by understanding needs, preparing proposals and presenting research results.
- Design new products and enhance existing research products.
- Interpret the strategic significance of research findings and provide recommendations.
- Able to interpret data and understand its relevance to marketing situations.
- Excellent communication skills and group presentation skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles.
- Extensive knowledge of agriculture especially crop protection markets and/or seed markets.
- Independent, focused, disciplined – must be able to work from home with minimal supervision.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the agriculture industry.
Your Workplace Values
Stratus Market Research Managers say they like working at Stratus because:
- Variety - broad exposure to learn/work in diverse, interesting fields in agriculture.
- Entrepreneurial - freedom to create something new, run with new ideas, turn it into a reality.
- Collaboration - support and mentorship; someone always available to help/provide feedback.
- Flexibility - work from home/live wherever you want/flexible hours/balance work and personal.
- Apolitical - not bureaucratic or political, free of unnecessary complications, focused on results.
- Feel valued - efforts are appreciated, successes are acknowledged.
If this work environment sounds appealing to you, it is likely that your values will make you a good fit on the Stratus team.