Ag Lending Analyst
Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 08/23/2019
Worker Type: Permanent
Language(s) Required: English, French
Location: Moncton, NB
Exceptional customer service skills needed:
Provide financial services and advice in our high-volume Customer Service Centre, responding to inquiries by phone or email in a clear, courteous and professional manner.
This position is designated bilingual (English and French), and the successful candidate must be able to communicate in both of Canada’s official languages.
What you’ll do:
- Process loan applications, adjudicate credit and make lending decisions
- Help callers understand which FCC financing options best suit their needs
- Thoroughly resolve any issues from customers or FCC business partners
What we’re looking for:
- A strong team player with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a high level of professionalism when speaking with customers
- A multi-tasker who is organized and detail-oriented
- Readiness to take on increased responsibility over time
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and produce consistent results
What you’ll need:
- A diploma or degree in business administration, agriculture or economics and at least two years of experience at a financial institution (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- A love for agriculture
To apply, copy & paste the link bellow:
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.