|Registration rates are listed in Canadian dollars.||Before
|May 15 –
|June 16 –
|CAES Student/Retired Member||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Workshop – Member||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Workshop – Non-Member||TBA||TBA||TBA|
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Registration fees are in Canadian dollars. Taxes will be added at check-out.
- Fees are processed securely through PayPal using a PayPal account or your credit card.
- PayPal will send you an automatic email indicating that payment was successful. If you do not receive this email, your payment was not successful and we will have no record of your registration.
- After June 8 registrations can only be made onsite at the conference venue.
- Cancellations before June 8 will be fully reimbursed minus a $50 processing fee. No cancellations after June 8.
- To remain in the conference program, all presenters, discussants, panelists must be members and registered for the conference by April 30, 2020.
- CAES membership must be current during the annual meeting dates (June 16-19).
- Only CAES members and their guests may attend the Awards Banquet.
HOW TO REGISTER
Join CAES here to pay the discounted rate or purchase tickets for the conference and learning workshop below (opens February 2020).
Ticket sales open February 2020.