|Registration rates are listed in Canadian dollars. 13% HST will be added.||Before
|June 1 –
|July 9 –
|CAES Student/Retired Member||$175.00||$225.00||$275.00|
|Workshop – CAES Member||Free||Free||Free|
|Workshop – Non-Member||$125.00||$125.00||$125.00|
|Banquet Tickets||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00 if avail.|
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Registration fees are in Canadian dollars. 13% HST will be added at check-out.
- Fees are processed securely through PayPal using a PayPal account or your credit card.
- PayPal will send you an automatic email indicating that payment was successful. If you do not receive this email, your payment was not successful and we will have no record of your registration.
- After July 3 registrations can only be made onsite at the conference venue.
- Cancellations before July 3 will be fully reimbursed minus a $50 processing fee. To cancel your registration and/or guest banquet tickets, contact the CAES Executive Director, Valerie Johnson, at email@example.com. No cancellations after July 3.
- To remain in the conference program, all presenters, discussants, panelists and moderators must be CAES members and registered for the Annual Meeting no later than May 30, 2019.
- CAES membership must be current during the annual meeting dates (July 9-12).
- Only CAES members and their guests may attend the Awards Banquet.
HOW TO REGISTER
Join CAES here to pay the discounted rate or purchase tickets for the conference and post-conference learning workshop below.